X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to UKMicroRC!

Welcome to the UKMicroRC forum.

Some of you may know that this forum was online in its first iteration from 2005 - 2014. Unfortunately the forum got hacked and attacked so often by Russian "script kiddy" hackers that my previous hosting provider told me to either pay a lot of money per month to host the forum, or it had to close

The forum starts its second iteration with a new lease of life, new forum software, a new logo currently in the works, and a renewed passion for micro RCs.

Micro scale RCs started off as a fun way into RC cars for me, and although the National Series and big race events were amazing fun I want this forum to start a fresh by sticking to its roots - fun, cheap, friendly.

Thanks,
    Cris
    Last edited by c0sie; 11th May 2020, 02:44 PM.

Forums are better than Facebook groups

Hi Cris, welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by Peetbee View Post
      Hi Cris, welcome back
      Hey Pete, welcome back yourself!

Comment

so glad this is back let's hope we can revive the micro offroad seen back to the good old fun days

Comment

Originally posted by Manic mechanic View Post
          so glad this is back let's hope we can revive the micro offroad seen back to the good old fun days
          Absolutely, Huw!

I can still remember a time where my biggest decision each racing weekend was whether to run the standard FTX Blaze motor or the FTX Blaze Pro motor!

Simpler times

Comment

Im baaaaaaaccckkk!

Comment

Originally posted by Matisse View Post
              Im baaaaaaaccckkk!
              Yes you are Mat, and with a successful coffee empire (plus kids!) to show for your absence!

Comment

Yes yes yes yes yesssssss!!!!!

Getting the band back together

It's good to be back. Well done Mr Oxley

Comment

Originally posted by bpwain View Post
                  Yes yes yes yes yesssssss!!!!!

Getting the band back together

It's good to be back. Well done Mr Oxley

Hey Ben!

It's quite quiet here - apology's for that...
                  I kicked all this back off right at the start of the global pandemic - I had no idea how serious this would be, or how long it would have an effect on everything!

I'm kinda sitting back and waiting for things to get back to normal a little more before focusing on the forum.

Nice to see you back on the forum though mate!

Comment

About UKMicroRC

UKMicroRC is the UK's first and ONLY dedicated micro RC forum.

Although we welcome all micro RC owners, our hearts lie in the indoor micro RC racing scene - UKMicroRC was the birthplace of the UK Micro Challenge, UKMicroX and UKMicroX International events as well as the BRCA Micro National Section!

After a well deserved sabbatical to recharge our batteries the forum is back!

Working...
                  X